Moving to or from Lavenham, Suffolk? Glasswells has delivered a trusted removals & domestic storage service since 1946.
Over the years, our consistent approach has gained us an enviable reputation for providing an honest, friendly and dependable house removals service. So much so, we’ve even been recognised by the BAR (British Association of Removers).
We have a team of 25 highly experienced staff and a modern fleet of vehicles that will ensure your move is as stress-free as possible. So whether you’re moving locally to the Lavenham area, or looking further afield, Glasswells will get you there.
ⓘ How can we help?
Since 1946, we’ve helped thousands of people move to-and-from Lavenham. Find out how we can help you.
Tom, Richard & Steve were very hard working lads. helpful, courteous & friendly. They couldn’t help us enough.
Eileen Hardy, Sudbury
I could not fault your crew in any way. They were so polite & helpful (maybe the cups of tea helped!)
Mrs Smith, Stowmarket
We thought the service from start to finish was brilliant. Perfect balance of professionalism & friendliness.
Angela Smith, Risby
Why Choose Glasswells For Your Next Move
A professional Lavenham removals & storage service at honest prices. We believe in delivering a first-class customer experience at outstanding value.
Glasswells currently employs a team of 25 professional staff. Our team adheres to a regular training program, so you can be assured that your move will be as hassle-free as possible.
70+ Years of Experience
Glasswells have been helping people move home since 1946 and since then have built up a name which stands for service and quality. Our heritage and experience means Glasswells is a name you can trust.
Glasswells have been a member of BAR (British Association of Removers) since 1955 and we are reviewed on an annual basis to ensure we deliver outstanding service.
5 Star Reviews
Glasswells asks for feedback from our customers after every move and have had thousands of 5 star reviews over the years. Being a family run business, customer service and overall satisfaction is extremely important to us.
ⓘ Did you know?
Lavenham in Suffolk is widely regarded as the best example of a medieval wool town in England. Many buildings in Lavenham today date from the 15th century and have been left largely unchanged.
What’s the best thing about living in Lavenham?
Lavenham remains one of the most beautiful small towns in Britain and is bursting with historical charm.
- Picturesque historic village – “There are 320 buildings of historic significance in Lavenham, with lots of homes dating back to the 15th century. It’s often regarded as one of the finest examples of a medieval town.”
- Culinary hub – “Considering its size, Lavenham has a great number of restaurants, pubs cafes and tea rooms to choose from, including The Swan and The Great House. It also has several well catered for shops and local butchers.”
- Great primary school – “Lavenham primary school is rated as ‘outstanding’ according to Ofsted.”
- Local Community – “There is an active community within Lavenham, engaged in everything from bird watching to Zumba classes and visiting the local cinema in the village hall.
We would like to say that the removals team we had were excellent. They couldn’t have done more to make sure everything went smoothly. We will definitely be recommending your services. Thanks again”
Amber Firman, Ipswich
Handy Links for Moving Home in Lavenham
If you have any questions or would just like to get in touch, please don’t hesitate to e-mail us at email@example.com.
- Citizens Advice on Moving Home – https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/housing/moving-and-improving-your-home/
- The Guardian’s Guide to Moving to Lavenham – https://www.theguardian.com/money/2012/apr/13/lets-move-to-lavenham-suffolk
- The Post Office Moving Home Checklist – https://www.postoffice.co.uk/mortgages/moving-home-checklist
- Your complete guide to Lavenham – https://www.visit-lavenham.co.uk